Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Kia ora fellow leaders
Join us for a chat on leadership of Innovative Learning Environments -14 April 2016, 8:30pm.
1. What do you consider is an innovative learning environment?
2. Why should schools bother?
3. How is it different from the 'open plan' of previous decades?
4. Does ILE (innovative learning environments) need ILP (innovative leadership practice)? If so, what is ILP?
5. What needs to be in place to support ILE?
6. How do we grow our teachers to thrive in an ILE environment?
7. What about single cell classroom teachers - how do we support them to implement an ILE on a smaller scale?
8. Share any pictures of ILE you have.